Bausano designs and implements complete lines based on twin-screw extruder technology of the MD Plus family, suitable for production of thermoplastic pipes with diameters starting from a few millimetres up to 1,600 mm. With Bausano lines it is possible to produce several product types for any application: from rigid pipes with wide cross-section to flexible pipes with small diameter, from monolayer to multilayer products, from smooth to corrugated pipes.
The characteristics of the pipe lines
Thanks to their resistance and reliability, the pipes produced with our extrusion lines are used in many fields and for a number of different uses:
- CONSTRUCTION - pipes for transport of liquids, for high pressure or for drainage;
- CONDUITS - smooth corrugated or spiral pipes;
- AGRICULTURE - pipes for irrigation, drip irrigation, braided pipes;
- PETROCHEMICAL - transport of gases and hydrocarbons;
- MEDICAL - small pipes for medicinal products, pump pipes, dental pipes;
- AUTOMOTIVE - air conveyance pipes, cable pipelines;
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS - cable protection pipes.
Designed to meet a number of different needs, the Bausano extrusion lines for pipes are able to process several types of plastic materials:
- Soft and rigid, transparent, supercharged PVC, or combined with acrylic resins;
- CPVC (Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride);
- PO, Polyolefins such as PE (Polyethylene), PP (Polypropylene), HDPE, LDPE;
- PVC- or Polyolefin-based WPC.
Each line is complete with cooling and calibration benches, take off and cutting units, each featuring special measures to achieve additional energy savings up to 50%!
- gravimetric dosers;
- diameter and thickness meters;
- belling machines;
- hot or ink jet marking devices;
- metre counters;
- unloading devices.