By working alongside a number of clients, we have noticed how multiple business goals may influence us to purchase a new extrusion line.
Here are the most frequent ones:
- You want to expand your current business
- You want to develop a new turnover opportunity, for which you need a machine you don’t have now
- You want to replace technologically outdated, obsolete equipment or machinery that requires too much labor given your staff’s workload
- You want to eliminate the costs (which are sometimes not obvious) deriving from machine downtime at the end of its service life
- You want to save on energy costs and switch to a more energy-efficient system
In any case, purchasing a new system is always an important corporate decision: choosing the most suitable machine means either fully achieving your goal or wasting valuable company resources.
But are there objective parameters to choose the “right” machine?
Yes, there are.
In this and subsequent posts, we will examine the objective parameters that, based on our decades of experience on the market, are the main objective criteria on which you should base your decision. Of course, we will also look at the benefits provided by Bausano machines in relation to each of these figures.
So, here are the 3 main criteria to consider:
- The ROI (Return on Investment)
- The Break-Even Point (or Payback Period)
- The product life cycle.
These elements are linked and will help you decide whether to make an investment or outsource the production of a job order, whether to invest your own capital or resort to financial options to request a loan or a leasing agreement, etc.
Here is an explanation of each of these elements:
- The Return on Investment (ROI) is a benchmark used to assess the profit on an investment compared to the initial amount invested.
- The Break-Even Point (BEP) or Payback Period (PBP) is an estimate of the time it takes (usually months or years) for equipment to pay for itself.
- Product life cycle is the number of years for which a machine can operate.
The machines made by Bausano set an unrivaled international benchmark when compared to any other manufacturer in the world in all these areas.