Born from Bausano experience and on-going research of technologies and solutions with constantly increasing levels of performance, the new MD Plus extruders for plastic materials improve line productivity and reduce costs and energy consumption.
The evolution of Bausano mechanics
- Pressure transducer
- Multistage and thermocontrolled screws with speed variation
- Stainless steel double jacket barrel protection
- Electronic level for hopper stop
- Revolving stainless steel hopper for easy cleaning
- Screw conveyor dispenser
- Exclusive and patented MultiDrive transmission system
- Thrust bearing loading cell with two alarm thresholds
- Asynchronous motors connected to an inverter
- Screw thermostat control unit
- Thrust bearing with high load capacity
- Oil circulation pump with filter and heat exchanger
- Touch-screen plc control panel
Bausano twin-screw extruders are equipped with the innovative and patented MULTIDRIVE 4x2 transmission system. Motion distribution on four different points increases the duration of shafts and gear box, and thus the general reliability of the extruder. This results in an increase in power available on screws and a reduction of energy consumption at the same performance.
Single static frequency converter. Both mechanical and electronic synchronism makes motor rotation more constant and increases the machine efficiency.
Chosen for the motorisation of the MD Plus twin-screw extruders, it guarantees the same speed of the four motors, greater energy savings, lower installation and maintenance costs, more solidity and durability over time and perfect power distribution across all motors.
The multi-stage thrust bearings used on these machines make it possible to triple the dynamic load and make the extruders ideal for managing high production levels.
Possibility of customising the machines with different supply systems: gravimetric, volumetric and multicomponent.
PLC touch screen
Each extruder mounts a PLC control panel with touch-screen, with the possibility of controlling each phase remotely.
Other items of interest
Reliable and extremely versatile, Bausano single-screw extruders from TM series are designed for transformation of thermoplastic polymers such as polyolefins (HDPE, PP), styrene polymers (PS, ABS), methacrylates (PMMA), polycarbonates (PC) and for extrusion of PVC from granules.