Reliable and extremely versatile, Bausano single-screw extruders from E-GO series are designed for transformation of thermoplastic polymers such as polyolefins (HDPE, PP), styrene polymers (PS, ABS), methacrylates (PMMA), polycarbonates (PC) and for extrusion of PVC from granules.
Single-screw extruder characteristics
- panel on board the machine;
- management with microprocessor;
- grooved feeding zone;
- direct coupling;
- gear unit oil cooling assembly;
- screw designed for every type of material;
- melt temperature and pressure sensor;
- synchronisation with the rest of the end-of-line and with any co-extruders.
Thanks to the special design of screw and cylinder, we can boast an energy saving on the installed power, while guaranteeing the best production performance.
- high level of specialisation for each application;
- high performance for each production;
- low maintenance costs;
- long lifetime;
- mobile and fixed positions with modifiable height and angle for a quick connection to other extrusion equipment;
- excellent melt homogeneity.
Single-screw extruders are suitable for manufacturing products where only the polymer is melted. Pipes and small pipes in polyolefins and in general from already granulated raw materials for the transport of gas, water and industrial fluids. Medical small pipes and pockets in PVC, EVA and TPE where the dimensional stability achieved with MD Plus series extruders is not required. Rigid and flexible technical profiles of different shapes and types in PE, PVC, PC, ABS, PMMA, TPE, TPR. For particular processing it is also possible to combine a single-screw extruder with a twin-screw, as in the case of co-extrusion.