Bausano & Figli S.p.A. aware of the crucial importance of research and development in creating value for the customer tries out new products and new applications, such as expanded and extruded multilayer, has meant that we kept still a prominent position it industry: the commitment is to continue in this direction to be always able to meet the new and more complex requirements that customers will manifest in the future.
A group that has been present for more than 65 years, ready for the new challenges that the market presents every day, aware of the fundamental importance of strategic planning in the outline and discuss alternatives of the competitive system. The history of Bausano & Figli S.p.A. began in 1946, when Clemente Bausano founded in Rivarolo Canavese, a small town 30 km from Turin, the Costruzioni Meccaniche Clemente Bausano.
Company was founded with the aim of producing twin screw extruders for plastics, in a period like the post-war period when great efforts to rebuild society and industry. And it is in 1946 that sees the light the first extruder Bausano TR model, as in all the later, by two screws penetrating and counter..